Day 29 of Giving

It's been a choatic 2/3 months. Most days I want to be a hermit and stay inside. I had a Christmas gift I had meant to give to one of my friends and her two kidlets over a month ago. So when the opportunity finally came for us to meet up, of course I took it!

It was a super foggy day but we decided to meet up at the park anyway. The kids don't know the difference between fog and clear skies anyway. The older kids played together and the younger kids sorta just explored. My friend and I semi-caught up on life. It was wonderful.

Since it was pretty chilly out, we walked over to Starbucks for the kids to warm up with a hot chocolate, while we, of course, enjoyed a much needed coffee.

And so, today's giving was a Starbucks drink for my friend and her son. Also a snack for the kidlets (it was a brownie split 4 ways. Mmm mmm delicious!


Comments

Popular Posts