Day 12 of Giving

I am a reader. I love to read. I get lost in story books and I absorb every bit of information in a self help book. If I had a week to myself, I would lock myself in a library and catch up on all the book that's on my to-read list.

I ended up reading 5 books in the past month. It's a bit of a record. I also feel like a new person. I've learned a ton lately and hoping it will make 2014 a great year.

So it's appropriate that I would give away a book. A friend is going through a rough time. Knowing how much comfort books give me, I gave away my favorite book - The Noticer by Andy Andrews.



I realize not everyone is a reader. But seriously, what's not to love?

If you have not had a chance to read this book, I highly recommend it. It's on my top 5. By the end, if you haven't grown just a little bit, I would be surprised!

Comments

Popular Posts