Day 32 of Giving

So, I have not posted in 16 days. So I hope you guys are ready for 16 days of update. It's a lot coming up, have fun reading :)

I've been brainstorming quite a bit on what kind of things I can do besides buying people coffees all the time. If I'm going the whole year on this, I better start brainstorming A LOT more!

When we got Mack her first piggy bank, she really had no idea what it was all about. It's been about a year and she loves putting coins in there. I tried giving her a twenty dollar bill once, and she refused it, because she loved the sound of the coin dropping into her piggy bank.

Kids are like that you know? They don't actually care about the money. At least not ours...yet. I thought what better way to give than to start someone on their first coin in their first piggy bank!

Went to Walmart and put in a dollar in a piggie bank. I hope whoever gets it will fill it full of nickels, dimes, quarters, loonies, and toonies. I hope they know what the value of work is and save up to get what it is they want. I hope this loonie is the first of many more to come :)



Comments

Popular Posts