Day 40 of Giving

Oh the Olympics! It's super hard to believe that it's been 4 years since Vancouver has hosted the Olympics. It's too bad that was a year before we moved. Would've loved to catch some live Olympic action. I did, however, watch it on TV back in 2010 feeling super proud that it was being held in Canada.

Even with all of the disaster we read about Sochi hotels, water, anti-gay laws, and what not, you couldn't deny the build up to the Olympics.

In honor of the Olympics, I went through Walmart and found a red sweater, put some money in the pocket and hoped someone would enjoy finding unexpected money! Nothing beats when you reach into your pocket and go, "oh my gosh! I had money in here I didn't know about!" Once I was in the change room and there was $5 in a pair of jeans. It made my day.


Have you been following the Olympics? Aren't those athletes absolutely inspiring?

Comments

Popular Posts