Day 17 of Giving

Things are a blur these days. Thinking back to yesterday, I can barely remember what I did. Which probably means that I did nothing. I didn't even shower. Some days are like that, you know?

I did manage to get myself out of the house yesterday to a friend's house. We were supposed to watch Dawson's Creek (did you know it's on Netflix now?). But what we did end up doing was chatting all night.

With a new baby in tow, I know my friend and her hubby are probably a bit sleep deprived (gosh, our little one is now a year and we're STILL sleep deprived). So I went over to Krispy Kreme for half a dozen donuts along with coffees for them. Goodness knows you can never have too much coffee when you have a newborn.


Again, it's not much. It was all the energy I could muster up yesterday. I know I need to start going out of my comfort zone and doing things that are maybe a bit more creative. Do you have any new ideas? Something that doesn't take up too too much time, but meaningful?

Comments

  1. Free hive fives and hugs! a meal or cup of coffee to a homeless person. A free movie pass to a cashier. A phone call to an old friend or family member far away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts