Day 10 of Giving

As I wrote before, Bree's birthday party was on the weekend. We spent hours getting everything ready. From goodie bags to decorations (or lack of it) to appies and lunch - I was afraid we might not have enough for everyone to eat.

It's the Asian in me I guess. I always have this need to feed everyone. And to feed them lots. I have this fear that people will go hungry and I will be responsible. It's kinda ridiculous.

Anyway, we had all kinds of platters and one of them included boursin cheese. We also served these neat little soy sauce crackers from Trade Joe's.

Our daycare provider (who is amazing) commented at the party how much she loved the cheese and the crackers. I told her where to get them (the cheese from any grocery store). She texted us on Tuesday to say she couldn't find the cheese anywhere at Costco.

So naturally I gave her what we had and a new bag of the Trader Joe's crackers. She asked me how much she owed us. I said nothing.

If you haven't experienced the cheese or the crackers, I highly recommend them. They are delicious!




Comments

Popular Posts