Day 1 of Giving



Yesterday I turned 33. I woke up and felt no different. I was neither happy nor sad about being a year older. All I know is that I will be working extra extra hard on being my best self this coming year. That means being a better mom, wife, friend, and just a better human being all together. And to start, I will be giving something away every day until I turn 34.

Bryan took me out to dinner last night for sushi. It's one of my favorite meals and it was delicious! To end the night, we paid our bill and gave a 40% tip. The cashier took a look at the bill and asked us if this was actually correct. We smiled and said yes.

The service wasn't particularly great, but it's the holidays, and someone could use a good tip.

Do you have any ideas of what I can do for the next 364 days of giving? Any comments are welcomed!

Comments

Popular Posts